The time to migrate to the cloud is now
Whether your goal is to expand your organization’s website capabilities, develop and deploy custom applications quickly and efficiently, or build a more scalable, responsive database infrastructure, the AWS Cloud provides an extensive set of cloud services that can help you drive your business forward. AWS has the tools, templates, and resources to help you get started on your journey to the cloud today.
Rushabh Brainstormers will guide you every step of the way
Rushabh Brainstormers is a certified Amazon partner specialising in bespoke software development and consultancy. Our unique mix of skills ensures we are ideally placed to unlock benefits for your organisation. We have the expertise to analyse your entire technical operation, including both software and hardware. We’ll help you understand what the cloud can do for you, and whether your existing applications can be enhanced to take advantage of Amazon’s 60+ web services. We take the time to understand your organisation and tailor our service to you. Whether it’s migration consultancy, application analysis and enhancement or bespoke software development, Polar moment have the skills to supercharge your business. Talk to us about what the cloud can do for you today!
Replacing your data center with AWS is easier than you think
AWS is compatible with the tools and processes you may use on-premises:
• The AWS Management Console Integrates with management tools like Microsoft System Center and VMWare vCenter.
• AWS VM Import allows you to use existing virtual machine images on AWS.
• Dedicated AWS Infrastructure or Microsoft License Mobility allow you to leverage existing enterprise software licenses.
Replacing your data center with AWS is easier than you think. AWS can also act as an extension of your existing data center:
• AWS Direct Connect gives you access to dedicated network connections between AWS and your data center.
• Amazon EC2 Dedicated Infrastructure allows you to access EC2 Instances that inside servers that run your workloads exclusively.
• Amazon VPC allows you to virtually isolate your instances for increased data security.