What is Email Campaign
Types of Email Marketing Campaign
What is Email Campaign– Email marketing is an effective, low-cost marketing and advertising tool which combines convenience with technology. It gives business owners having the ability to reach more customers, which in turn can lead to increased earnings. Most business owners today employ email marketing campaigns to promote all sorts of services and products. These are the nine types of email marketing campaigns:
- The Welcome Email Series
- The Standard Promotional Campaign
- The Seasonal Campaign
- The Triggered Email Series
- The Post-Purchase Drip
- The Connect-Via-Social Campaign
- The Newsletter
- The Cart Abandonment Campaign
- The Re-Engagement Campaign
The Welcome Mail Series:
A welcome email sequence is a set of emails that are delivered to subscribers when they go into your list. It’s your chance to produce a stellar initial impression. Your only job at this phase is to get readers hooked on you and what you stand for. It’s why I don’t suggest one welcome email. Four significant facts to keep in mind when crafting your welcome email
- Wow your customers
- Showcase your brand
- Say thanks
- Could you give them a small gift?
The Standard Promotional Campaign:
A promotional email is a business broadcast which usually offers incentives to drive revenue and sales for a business enterprise. Here are some things that can add spice to a traditional email promotion:
- Provoke Emotion
- Add humour
- Leave them interested
- Give free products
- Use slogans from popular music
- Utilization colour, images and font which captures the focus
The Seasonal Campaign:
Branching off the promotional email effort is the seasonal effort. Paid advertising is made up of correcting your online marketing campaigns into the events that are continuing. In other words, targeting essential events and national or worldwide holidays for the industry. Seasonal marketing is about looking at the calendar, so identifying appropriate opportunities and taking advantage of them. It usually means driving more awareness of your products or services at the interest of fostering your business revenue. Here are some items to consider when planning your season effort:
- Understand Seasonality in Search
- How can you discover what Seasonal Trends Apply to Your Niche?
- Seasonal Marketing Starts with Keywords Research
The Triggered Email Marketing
Triggered emails are the mail terminated by specific actions taken by web traffic. This automated procedure can be called behavioral advertising automation. It enables marketers to send automated messages based on the user’s behavior. These mails are powerful because they’re timely and highly relevant to this recipient. Necessarily, trigger marketing is assumed on a series of events. Listed below are some other benefits of activating emails:
- Pleasure your Customers: Sending triggered emails ensures the clients that you worry about telling them instantly.
- Nurture your Efforts: The receivers may not be prepared to buy today but nurturing them now and then and giving them relevant information could help them become clients in the future.
- Increase Customer Retention: It’s five times more costly to acquire a new customer than keeping the current customers. Re-engagement emails help you reactivate inactive consumers.
- Reduce time Operational and Repetitive emails: As mentioned previously, an automated emailing process will help you cut the number of operational activities. It’s particularly helpful if you have a little team.
The Post-Purchase Drip:
As marketers, we can fixate on conversions. We become obsessed with finding new techniques to ease clients along with their own purchase choice. However, what goes on once our customer is over that line? Sometimes we forget the value of enhancing the way we participate with clients once they buy. Neglecting this part of the client travel is just a risky enterprise. And throughout the vacations yield speeds jump into 30%. An intelligent post-purchase marketing plan can help combat the client’s remorse. What is more, it can also be a Fantastic opportunity to procure repeat business. Repeat customers are critical if you wish to pump up your profits.
The Connect-via-Social Campaign:
The social campaign is the one which spans channels from an email into societal networking and back again to email. It’s a message advertising campaign that tries to activate people in their news feed. It’s a marketing campaign to fortify or assist with a firm goal using a couple of social media platforms. You’ve got loads of options with that you, from Facebook to Instagram.
An email newsletter can be used to share with your audience about the newest news, ideas, or upgrades about your product or company. They are available in several forms, layouts, and designs. It entices the reader to click the link to view the entire content although driving more traffic to the site.
The Abandoned Cart Series:
An abandoned cart email is now a mainstay of ecommerce. It’s a follow-up email delivered to someone who has added items to their cart and then gotten through some of the checkouts and subsequently left your website without purchasing. Abandoned cart emails work to remind customers of things they left cart — enticing them to return to buy what they have been so close to purchasing. Five Abandon Cart Email Plans:
- Showcase trust and credibility in your email.
- Shine the spotlight on a single product.
- Make the most of loyalty.
- Keep a longer-term connection.
- Give your emails a boost with other tools
The Re-Engagement Campaign:
The re-engagement campaign is a series of emails sent to inactive subscribers. The goal of your re-engagement program is to win back disengaged subscribers, and that’s what you will analyze after the completion campaigns. Keep these best practices in mind to produce the best results.
- Segment your inactive subscribers.
- Ask for specific feedback.
- Focus on your voice and tone.
- Make a compelling offer.
- Wrap Up.
It is how you conduct an Effective Email Campaign. It’s a secure method to reach out into a potential, customer or contributor multiple times in a strategic, systematic strategy. Thus pick a campaign idea or brainstorm a few ideas of your own and begin emailing!